10 love quotes from 50 shades darker movie
In the sequel of 50 shades of grey, Christian Grey wrestles with his inner demons. 50 shades darker presents a plot where Christian’s lover, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her.
The movie was released 10th February 2017 and almost made back it’s budget in it’s opening weekend. Despite it’s poor rating so far, the movie will definitely appeal to many couples this valentine season.
Here are top quotes from 50 shades darker.
- “I love you, Anastasia. I will do everything in my power to protect you. I cannot imagine my life without you.”
- “No, I’m doing this because I’ve finally met someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.”
- “Anastasia Steele. I love you. I want to love, cherish, and protect you for the rest of my life. Be mine. Always. Share my life with me. Marry me.”
- “You are so precious to me, Ana. I was serious about marrying you. We can get to know each other then. I can look after you. You can look after me. We can have kids if you want. I will lay my world at your feet, Anastasia. I want you, body and soul, forever. Please think about it.”
- “But I’m a selfish man. I’ve wanted you since you fell into my office. You are exquisite, honest, warm, strong, witty, beguilingly innocent; the list is endless. I’m in awe of you. I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul.”
- “Appearances can be deceptive,” he says quietly. “I’m anything but fine. I feel like the sun has set and not risen for five days, Ana. I’m in perpetual night here.”
- “You love me,” I whisper. His eyes widen further and his mouth opens. He takes a huge breath, as if winded. He looks tortured-vulnerable. “Yes,” he whispers. “I do.”
- “Marry me,” he whispers. What? Did he really just-
- “I lay awake for hours and watched you sleep,” he murmurs. “I might have loved you even then.”